Front Range Insurance Associates © 2015
Confused by Medicare?
We offer several FREE Medicare Educational Workshops every month!
Call us today and reserve your seat.
Some of the topics we'll address at the workshop include:
1. What do you have to do to enroll in Medicare? What does it cost and when does it begin?
2. What are Medicare Supplement Plans? Do you know the single most important thing about them?
3. What are Medicare Advantage Plans and how do they differ from Medicare Supplements? What are HMOs, PPOs and PFFS plans? You need to clearly understand the differences.
4. Are all Medicare Prescription Drug Plans the same? Hardly, there are many plans in every state and there can be big differences in premiums, deductibles, co-pays and formularies. Did you know that Medicare will penalize you for not enrolling in a drug plan, even if you don’t take any drugs?
5. What if you have retirement supplement coverage from your former employer or your spouse's employer? Should you keep that coverage or switch to another plan?
For some people, this will be the most important thing we talk about!
6. What is all this 'Stuff' I'm getting in the mail? What is the difference between all of these companies?
We are Independent Agents! That means we are able to offer the same companies you are receiving those piles and piles and mail.
We can be your One Stop Shop for any Medicare Product you need!
Medicare can be confusing; you really need to have a clear understanding from the beginning!
Let Us be your Beacon of Light!
Call Us Today and Reserve your seat for our Next Workshop!
Or, if you can't make a workshop, call us to discuss ALL of your questions.
Future Medicare Workshop Dates/Locations:
March 20, 2019: Olive Garden- Littleton, CO 11:00am
March 27, 2019: Macaroni Grill- Greenwood Village, CO 6:00pm
May 15, 2019: Olive Garden- Littleton, CO 11:00am
May 22, 2019: Macaroni Grill- Greenwood Village, CO 6:00pm
Please Contact Us to RSVP:
(720) 464-3676 or
Fill out the Form on this page
Please Include: All Attendees, Phone #, & Workshop Date/Location
Front Range Insurance Associates