Future Medicare Workshop Dates/Locations:
April 25, 2018: Rendezvous at Heather Gardens- Aurora, CO 11:00am
May 9, 2018: Macaroni Grill- Centennial, CO 11:00am
May 16, 2018: Olive Garden- Littleton, CO 11:00am
Please Contact Us to RSVP:
(720) 464-3676 or
Fill out the Form on this page
Please Include: All Name(s), Workshop Date/Location, & Phone #
Confused by Medicare? You Are Not Alone!
We offer several FREE Medicare Educational Workshops every month!
Call us today and reserve your seat.
Some of the topics we'll address at the workshop include:
1. What do you have to do to enroll in Medicare? What does it cost and when does it begin?
2. What are Medicare Supplement Plans? Do you know the single most important thing about them?
3. What are Medicare Advantage Plans and how do they differ from Medicare Supplements? What are HMOs, PPOs and PFFS plans? You need to clearly understand the differences.
4. Are all Medicare Prescription Drug Plans the same? Hardly, there are many plans in every state and there can be big differences in premiums, deductibles, co-pays and formularies. Did you know that Medicare will penalize you for not enrolling in a drug plan, even if you don’t take any drugs?
5. What if you have retirement supplement coverage from your former employer or your spouse's employer? Should you keep that coverage or switch to another plan?
For some people, this will be the most important thing we talk about!
6. What is all this 'Stuff' I'm getting in the mail? What is the difference between all of these companies?
We are Independent Agents! That means we are able to offer the same companies you are receiving those piles and piles and mail.
We can be your One Stop Shop for any Medicare Product you need!
Medicare can be confusing; you really need to have a clear understanding from the beginning!
Let Us be your Beacon of Light!
Call Us Today and Reserve your seat for our Next Workshop!
Or, if you can't make a workshop, call us to discuss ALL of your questions.
Front Range Insurance Associates
Front Range Insurance Associates © 2015